1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Amazing Groups Merged To Make 1 Amazing Group, Looking For More Players!

Discussion in 'Food Club Recruitment' started by Meshellmybell, May 6, 2018.

1. Meshellmybell

Meshellmybell Villager

Hi
    We are a group of 4 players that have been together for 2+ years. Three of us are at level 60+. One is level 57. We had a team, but it's hard to recruit good players. We have won 24+ trophies. We have tried a couple of other groups, but end up being the top 4 in points, doing 9 or 10x more points than the other players. We see players come in and get enough points to get their badge, then never put up any more points. We are very friendly, and play hard. We are hoping to find a very strong, friendly, helpful group that is close knit, chatty and has the same ideals on how an amazing group should work.

Thanks for reading this. Hope to find that group that is perfect for us.

Corinna55 likes this.
  2. Corinna55

Corinna55 New in town!

Hi there. We just started our own group because of same reason. Come join us! Purple Turtle. We also wanna win the throphy.and we are friendly. We also help each other out when needed

3. Pnshckyfan

Pnshckyfan Villager

Check us out, we are Scone Cold Killers

We have recruitment ads
    Must play all food street events
    Must be able to achieve 2,500 plus point per event day
    Must be willing to dismiss food trucks during event play
    Above musts are non-negotiable.

If this appeals to you, then join us today. We have the room for all 4.
    We are Scone Cold Killers and we are killing our way to the top ten out of 100

4. Meshellmybell

Meshellmybell Villager

Hi Purple Turtle
    Thanks for the invite. I think we might try to start our group as a team again. We'd love for you to join us, if you like

5. Meshellmybell

Meshellmybell Villager

Hi
    Thanks for the invite. When you say 2500 per day, do you look at the end total? What if I do 3k one day and 2k another? As for the trucks, we have never had a problem playing our trucks and getting high points in events, so not sure if we'd like dismissing them, although I do find the trucks during events often ask for ridiculous items, so I do find myself dismissing most of them.

6. Meshellmybell

Meshellmybell Villager

We are 4 very strong players that decided to make our own group. Got tired of non active players, low points, people playing only to get badge and rewards, people that don't chat etc, etc...
    We always get high points, are very helpful, fun loving and chatty. Looking for like minded players. If you're tired of all these things, and want to be on an amazing team, please join us.
    We are Just Beclaws with a crab icon. Find us by searching Beclaws. Hope to see you there! P.S. we have 25+ trophies.

7. Meshellmybell

Meshellmybell Villager

Tired of being one of the only ones getting great points? No one chatting? Others getting just enough points to get their badge, but still getting the rewards? Leaders that don't care?
    Well we are too! We are 4 amazing players that got tired of all these things, and decided to form our own group. We are looking for players that are excited about events, that are chatty, friendly, and helpful. Our name is Just Beclaws with a crab icon. Put Beclaws in the search bar to find us. Looking forward to seeing you!

8. Sally’s Snacks

Sally’s Snacks New in town!

Hello you sound like the perfect fit for our club which we set up for the same reasons you have mentioned. Why not come and give us a try - Cabernet Collective - I like to think we are fun and friendly and all work hard at events but there only five of us so we would welcome you. Let me know if you have any problems finding us. Hope to see you all soon - Sally x

9. Meshellmybell

Meshellmybell Villager

Hi
    You look great also. Thanks for your reply. Any chance you would be willing to join us?

10. Franco

Franco New in town!

We are very interested but need agreement from all our players. Will get back to you soon. Hope.

11. Franco

Franco New in town!

Cabernet Collective - sorry forgot to say.

12. Meshellmybell

Meshellmybell Villager

Ok great!

13. Franco

Franco New in town!

Hi we are coming. Three now and I wait till last member ready. They are Guts Futter, Sally’s Snacks and Tasty2. I am Franco’s and fifth is Melly’s

14. Heavy hittas

Heavy hittas New in town!

Hello :) i have a awesome team so far we have won 4 golds back to back looking for other heavy hitters who are leveled up we have a awesome group of 11 players who are helpful and great in events come give us a try heavy hittas of cant find type hittas we look fowsrd to seeing you

15. Heavy hittas

We are open come give us a try :) heavy hittas

16. Heavy hittas

To give you more info on how we operate i by myself alone will put up 25-30 every event most of my team mates get 10 and up a piece I believe in fairness and I do not tolerate any slackers not meeting the daily requirements I am in need of people who are in higher levels I am on on 42

17. Heavy hittas

To give you more info on how we operate i by myself alone will put up 25-30 every event most of my team mates get 10 and up a piece I believe in fairness and I do not tolerate any slackers not meeting the daily requirements I am in need of people who are in higher levels I am on on 42

18. Heavy hittas

Hello everyone if your are looking for a group that is laid back helpful and competitive in events who understand real life come give us a try I have started a 2nd group removing all drama or piggy back riders who only unlock there badge and do no work Level up 4 greatness we look forward to meeting you :)