1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks But No Thanks! Market Is Worse!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SouZou, Jun 28, 2018.

1. SouZou

SouZou Villager

I was really looking forward to the new market refresh, but somehow the market is even more ridiculous! I used to be able to snag something every now and then, but ever since the new system was put in place everything is sold! My fellow club mates agree- they haven’t been able to buy anything all day. :( Anyone else notice a change?

2. Giada

Giada Villager

YES PLEASE PUT THE MARKET BACK THE WAY IT WAS!

SouZou likes this.
  3. Royal Pineapple

Royal Pineapple New in town!

I agree, the market is worse than ever, I'm not even using the new refresh, I didn't use to refresh, I'd just check again the next time I came into the game or wait the ten minutes for new deals, but now there is nothing to buy, its all constantly gone.

SouZou likes this.
  4. Hamlin_45

Hamlin_45 New in town!

This was a STUPID idea. Every item is ALWAYS sold !!!!!

SouZou likes this.
  5. Col

Col Villager

The best part of new market is being able to check for helping hands, also if you need something specific you can check more markets. At the beginning I also noticed that most things were sold, but it's because other player bought them so... it's ok. Maybe it depends on the hour of the day. Also the excitement of the new feature. Now I think it's getting as always. For me it's ok.
    Thank you.

SouZou likes this.