1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved) Player Looking For The Right Team To Join

Discussion in 'Food Club Recruitment' started by Royal Pineapple, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Royal Pineapple

Royal Pineapple New in town!

Hi,
    I am hoping to be settled into a new club before the next event. I've been very happy in my previous club except that I don't like the strategy of delay start in events. I'm not a trophy snob, though I'd love to win some, but I'm not happy to sit out the best and most interesting part of the game that happens only for a limited time.... I'd like to win, but I'd love to PLAY!

I'm currently level 37, advancing each week. Play many times a day and evening. Am used to saying hello and working together to fill trucks or cook my buns off during Events. I earn a minimum average of 12000 points in club events, up to 18000 if its going well.

Would you like to see me apply for or join your club? I am The Royal Pineapple restaurant.

2. Fla

Fla New in town!

Hey, join us at Diamonds are forever. We are a friendly chatty group and we ask for an average of 2k per day on events. We do delay starting but only so that we can get the awards we deserve from playing and to stock up for a good start - give us a try and see what you think, we would be happy to have you :)

3. Lil Devil

Lil Devil New in town!

Come join us at Elemonators. We have taken the gold in the last event. Helpful and friendly group. Chele is the owner!!

4. Royal Pineapple

Thank you Fla, that sounds like a nice club, however I am looking for one where I can cook immediately in events. Lots of luck to your club in future!

5. Royal Pineapple

That sounds good, Lil Devil, I have heard of your club here in the forums. Can I just ask whether the club has a strategy of delay starts? As that is what I am hoping to avoid.

6. Fla

Fla New in town!

Thanks for replying - good luck with finding a club that does start immediately though as a lot do follow the same strategy as us and it may be hard to find one as if they start by cooking to order instead of stocking up it will be a long time before they qualify. Hope you find your right fit soon :)

7. Lil Devil

Lil Devil New in town!

Royal we do not delay our start necessarily as we stock just before we jump in. That helps to guarantee being close to the top. I have played many events and there are certain ways to win because of how other groups play. Without a strong group and players from all over the globe it is tough to not delay a start in some way, shape or form.

8. Royal Pineapple

Thanks everyone I have just settled into a club, seems like I will be very happy there, its busy and friendly like I hoped and very promising.

Lil Devil likes this.
  9. Fla

Fla New in town!

Good stuff - you know our details if it doesn't work out, our team is very busy and friendly too :)

10. Royal Pineapple

I'll keep you in mind - I also just started a second restaurant, so having the two I won't mind as much delay starting on one account. The new one has just qualified for food clubs when I develop it a bit more I might look at the club situation again. Good luck this event!

11. Fla

Fla New in town!

Good luck to you too - we only take level 25+ and we need you to do at least 2k per day so our club probably wouldnt suit you for your second account