1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Revive This Game's Development

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Kristono Sugiarto, Sep 9, 2016.

?

How many of you also want this one?

1. Count me in!!

2. Nay, you loser just can't move on.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kristono Sugiarto

Kristono Sugiarto Villager

Title explains everything, but let me put some words that coming from my deepest heart.

I do really like this game, even 'till today I hardly find another game that is in comparison with this Adventure Town, really. This AT is just hard to beat. Period.

I like the Food Street, but the sensation of building the town, creating our super soldier, it just different, you can't force all AT's player to play FS (or I don't know you intend to do that or not). But please, make this game developing again, I also lost all my progress in the old time, when now I trying to log in (even on my Google Play Games' history the AT still there) but I came back to level 1 :(

But that's okay actually for me if you guys want to commit to this AT again. I believe many of us here also REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT this!

cc: @Andro Gynus @disturbed1 @newt @Random gamer @Saibot @worldedit and ALL AT players on this forums :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  2. Kristono Sugiarto

Kristono Sugiarto Villager

Hi @Bevy could you kindly promote this thread and request? :)

3. Momo

Momo New in town!

I LOVE THIS GAME AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pretty please, i'm a really decent looking blonde, so i promise i will shower you with my brightest smile, ok?

Kristono Sugiarto likes this.