1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Remove Adult Sponsored Video!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by devra, Jan 28, 2016.

1. devra

devra New in town!

For the last few weeks, I found there're always PG or even R rated sponsored videos showed up.:confused: It disturbed the fun of the game. I don't want my kids see those videos. :mad:

Please, I'd prefer to see the boring M*g*c H*r**s videos rather than those 'unsuitable for children' L**i*a C*u*h or E**s**e advertisement.o_O

mehdi likes this.
  2. The Town Wizard

Staff The Town Wizard

Hi Derva,

Thank you for raising the issue and I am very sorry about the situation. I will report back to the developer and please be assured that the team will endeavor to review and remove the inappropriate video advertisements as soon as possible.

Although our games are never intended for small kids, we are aware that they are very popular among young users and have always taken that into account. Regrettably, the advertisements are supplied by third party platforms, and although we do try our best to filter the ads contents, sometimes the suppliers change their settings and something might slip as a result.

Do you think it is possible for you to take the screenshots of the video ads in question next time when you see them? It will help us to pin down the source and supplier of the questionable ads.

At the end of the ad, it usually show a static screen that allows you to click and install whatever they try to sell. That screen will usually have the ad provider's name.

If you can take a screenshot of that screen and email to info@supersolid.com
    with a link to this thread, it will help us tremendously.

Once again, thank you for sharing your concern and helping us improve our game.