1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player spotlight

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Bevy, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Bevy

Staff Bevy Head of CCS

[​IMG]

Supersolids Player Spotlight is to recognize our awesome members of the Supersolid community! A lot of our players go above and beyond to help make Food Street a better game through their actions. They may be those who participate in our forums, provide excellent feedback, lead great Food Clubs in game, always there to help their friends with orders, run fansites, blogs or have Youtube channels about Food Street, create player guides, celebrate Food Street on social media, …. Or any other outstanding participation as a community member.

Once a player is chosen for the Player Spotlight by the Supersolid team that player will be featured on our social channels, and receive a Food Street pack of goodies containing:
    • 100 gems
    • 1000 coins
    • 1 gold, silver and bronze voucher
    • A Food Street bag (please note we may change in the future what the item mailed is)
    To participate for your chance to be our Player spotlight of the month please post in the thread below answering the short questions listed in regards to your gaming bio. Please also include a screenshot of your restaurant if you're able to.

Restaurant name (include the story behind it if there is one):

Level:

Food Club:

How long have you been playing the game:

Favorite dish to cook:

What country/city do you play Food Street from?

Favorite thing about Food Street:

Favorite thing about the Food Street community:

How do you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in or out of the game)?

Anything else you would like the community to know about you?

*** The first Player Spotlight will be the start of May and monthly after that.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  2. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

Good luck, everybody! [​IMG]

3. BajanSweetz

BajanSweetz New in town!

Great game

KrazyCakes and Ksquared like this.
  4. Everna

Volunteer Moderator Everna

Restaurant name (include the story behind it if there is one): My restaurant name is Everna. It's baby's name "Eve" and my own name "Verna" combined :)

Level: 38 and climbing! So watch out :p

Food Club: My awesome food club is Determined Cookers:) I am a manager along with Nene and Niko. Nat is the club owner and she is a super nice gal ;D and a shout out to @janet delgaty who is a big contribution to our club and brought along other big hitters with her :D and Im very grateful for all those who stuck with us ;)

How long have you been playing the game: I have only been playing since February after the Hungry For Love Event had ended. But I have been playing non-stop ever since ;D

Favorite dish to cook: Bread! Lol jk. I like making bacon to watch the cutie pig run in circles and roll in the mud :D and over night ice cream because it comes handy :3

What country/city do you play Food Street from? Juneau, Alaska

Favorite thing about Food Street
    : I love the social interaction :D I like restaurant games because having to manage time and ingredients, and I also enjoy decorating. But Food Street keeps me playing because of Food Clubs and challenges :D I can be very competitive but mostly self motivated ;P

Favorite thing about the Food Street community
    : Awesome people who love playing Food Street as much as I do :D I get to meet new friends like @rainstormiee who I met on forums. I have a great group of people on my club to back me up. And Food Street staff who listens and values us ;)

How do you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in our out of the game)? I like to talk in the forums, so maybe you have seen me around? XD I also like to help other players with any questions I might know the answer to and I coordinated a couple of guides with other players like @LaVie hoping that it can help everyone out :) I also did some of the recruiting for my Food Club in which we are now fully loaded and ready for the next Food Club Event! :D

Anything else you would like the community to know about you? I don't really know what else to say... But I am friendly so don't hesitate to talk to me or ask for help ;) Happy Cooking!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  5. Everna

Hey! You need to fill one out too :p

6. Frying Nemo

Volunteer Moderator Frying Nemo The Grubbin' Jedi

Frying Nemo
    I used to baby sit my (at the time) three year old nephew way back when Finding nemo first came out on DVD. And every day he would beg me to watch "frying nemos" lol. The name just stuck with me and I found it appropriate for this game.

Level: 35 baby!

Food Club:

Determined Cookers:)

I started playing Food Street at the end of December 2015 just before the Healthy Start Event. I was looking for a game on the Google store to help me pass the time while I was waiting to catch a flight and this game has passed so much time for me that I cant believe its already April 2016 LOL!

Favorite dish to cook:
    I love making lattes and butter. You cant go wrong there lol.

Houston, Texas USA

My favorite thing has to be meeting new people. Ive met a lot of great people. Whether it be through the forums or new members in my club, they are amazing and look forward to meeting more soon. The second best is how I end up hungry after the game lol Im telling you the visuals are amazing.

The best thing about the community is how we are all able to bounce ideas off of one another. Ive read some pretty awesome posts in our forum and I love how we all come together to support eachother. And the information from the moderators are always consistent and keep us motivated.

How do you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in our out of the game)?

I contribute to the Food Street community by responding to forum questions. And just try my best to keep my fellow cookers motivated and excited about all the events going on, as well as special things to look out for.

Yes, my name is Meghan and I am a food street addict. ;)

And it wont let me add a picture of my restaurant file is too big :( its okay imagine a gorgeous one... thats the one lol.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    KrazyCakes, Novelty, Ksquared and 6 others like this.
  7. rainstormiee

Nah; my only contribution to the FS community is a heckload of silly comments... [​IMG] But I would gladly nominate others! ;) [​IMG]

PS: You're a silly goose; thanks for the shout-out! [​IMG]

8. Everna

What are you talking about! Lol you provide entertainment and make forums a fun place! PLUS you are super helpful and informative when answering players' questions. You very active on forums and are almost always first to reply. @LaVie said you helped out with her player guide as well. So I nominate you :D

@Frying Nemo good luck! :D I hear a lot of good things about you. They pretty much raved about you ;) and I've always thought your restaurant name was so clever.

9. Nise

Nise Villager

rsz_2016-04-12_160856.jpg Restaurant name (include the story behind it if there is one): Planet Noodle- The name is one of the many random names I will more than likely come up with and will have the word "Noodle" in it.
    *Changed the name to Noodles R Us

Level: 42

Food Club: Black Noodle (inspiration was simple-a bowl of noodles with a black background for the logo)

since Dec 2015

Favorite dish to cook: I like to cook bread. It's quick and satisfies my need for quick cooking.

What country/city do you play Food Street from? Tennessee, USA

Favorite thing about Food Street: I LOVE THE UPDATES TO THE GAME!!!!! There's NEVER a dull moment of play. It drives my anxiousness oh so sweetly.

Favorite thing about the Food Street community: You can communicate with people from all over the world and gain information about the game that you never really thought about.

How do you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in our out of the game)? I enjoy "advertising" for new members to join my club. I generally answer questions to the best of my ability or give some level of sarcastic humor that may start a debate of sorts. I call it harmless fun.

Anything else you would like the community to know about you? I LOVE FOOD STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  10. rainstormiee

http://www.picresize.com - resize it quickly and edit your post! :)

11. Nise

Nise Villager

Ksquared and rainstormiee like this.
  12. Sweetness

Volunteer Moderator Sweetness

Restaurant Name- sometimes it's Food Street Community Than when my babies are helping me it's called Peppa. I have a great FB group called food street community to post anything game related and post great informational help to all members. Peppa is the name at times cause my babies love Peppa Pig. Naming it FS community is a great way to get ppl to join the group.
    Level 44
    Food Club
    Any Buddy Can Cook
    How long have you been playing the game since day one back in September.
    Favorite Dish To Cook Phoo noodle soup cause it looks yummy and makes great coins.
    What Country/ City do you play Food Street from WV, USA
    Favorite thing about the Food Street Community is meeting new ppl and getting to talk about the game and to learn new things about Food Street the awesome game!
    How do you contribute to making the Food Street Community Awesome( in or out of game) I have a FB group group since the game was released Food Street Community is the name it's a very active group with wonderful helpful members. I'm also the owner of my club and I love recruiting members to join us. I love been involved on the forums and helping other players or just giving feedback.
    Any thing else you would like the community to know about you. I'm a social butterfly I love meeting new ppl. I love learning about the game. I like to help ppl out if anyway possible. I just love FoodStreet the game. Also I would love to win that would be a great birthday gift for me btw it's May 6.

Attached Files:

13. Icicle

Icicle Villager

Rainie's Restaurant, I got the name from a friend and others, cause I used to stand outside when it rained

Level:
    40, but getting close to level 41

Food Club:
    Any Buddy Can Cook

I been playing October/November 2015

Favorite dish to cook:
    I really don't have a favorite dish to cook, I like cooking them all. They look so yummy!

USA, Kansas City, Kansas, home of Dorothy & Toto

My favorite thing about Food Street is that they listen to our suggestions, great customer service, awesome updates, awesome prizes/rewards

Very nice, helpful people, make lots of friends

How do you you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in or out of game)?
    I help out my club and others as much as I can. Giving back feedback and suggesting stuff

I'm on Food Street a lot, I'm also on Food Street Facebook Page, and Supersolid Food Street Forums. I highly recommend that you play Food Street. Food Street rocks!!!

screenshot3_1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  14. Yukichan74

Yukichan74 New in town!

received_10207205199020957.jpeg Restaurant name (include the story behind it if there is one): Yummy! I would eat at a place called Yummy!

Level: 30

Food Club: Bites and Barks

How long have you been playing the game: since January of this year.

Favorite dish to cook: bread and coffee...it's fast ☕ ☕ ☕

What country/city do you play Food Street from? Texas, USA

Favorite thing about Food Street: I am in an awesome, helpful, fun group.

Favorite thing about the Food Street community: I love when people randomly help your truck ❤. love the kindness of strangers.

How do you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in or out of the game)? I try to help people's trucks and trees/bushes as much as possible. I sell my fellow club members items at 1 coin to help them finish their orders and trucks.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  15. Yukichan74

Yukichan74 New in town!

16. Grammys Diner

Grammys Diner Villager

Yummy...we love having you as part of our team!!! And glad to have made a new friend!!! Thanks for all you do!!!

17. Grammys Diner

Grammys Diner Villager

screenshot15.jpeg
    Grammys Place

received_10205705813354999.jpeg
    Grammy's Place Too

Restaurant Name: Grammy's Place & Grammy's Place Too are my restaurants. I started a second restaurant due to my addiction to the game and when I have long cooking times, I can still play the other one lol
    Level: 35 and Level 23
    Food Club: Bites and Barks
    How long have you been playing the
    game: I have been playing for about 4 months, right after New Years 2016.
    Favorite dish to cook: My favorite dish to cook is Miso Soup and Sushi Boats.
    What country/city do you play Food Street From: I am playing from Florida in the USA.
    Favorite thing about Food Street: I
    can decorate my restaurant however I want to and have which pets I choose.
    And the events, I love competitions!!!
    Favorite thing about the Food Street Community : I have been able to make some new friends that enjoy playing as much as I do.
    How do you contribute to making the Food Street Community awesome (in or out of the game):
    I contribute by owning a food club,
    having a private facebook group for my club that I keep up to date with Food Street information. I also reward my top placing team members in events with RARE items from my personal storage, because I feel they deserve it for their hard work and
    dedication to our team and the game. I am also a "holding place" for team members to give items to one another even when they cant stay on for long. I check the forums all the time and try to answer questions and help others. I am also a member of several Food Street related facebook groups that I try to be active in as well. I share my restaurants with people that dont play and try to encourage them to play.
    Anything else you would like the community to know about you: I
    LOVE FOOD STREET!!! I love helping
    people!!! In real life, my children say "Mama, you are so addicted to that cooking game." I reply with, "yes I am, you should play with me ."

18. Cafe Rose

Cafe Rose Villager

Restaurant name (include the story behind it if there is one): Café Rose. I love French Cafes and Roses.

Level: 39

Food Club: Le Petite Chef

How long have you been playing the game: I've been playing since December 18, 2015.

Favorite dish to cook: Pizza

What country/city do you play Food Street from? NY, USA

Favorite thing about Food Street: Besides cooking, I really do love designing my restaurant. I especially love it when we get new design items from events and updates.

Favorite thing about the Food Street community: I made lots of friends, who I love to communicate with everyday. We talk about design, cooking, events, and normal everyday stuff.

How do you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in or out of the game)? I contribute by helping my Food Club and/or Neighbors by reviving Trees or Bushes, filling Food Truck orders, and putting all my time into Food Club Events. I also like to post my ideas for design and event feedback. I get so happy when I see some of my feedback makes onto the game.

Anything else you would like the community to know about you? I haven't played a game like this in a long time. I missed having a community and events to look forward too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  19. Sara

Sara New in town!

Restaurant name (include the story behind it if there is one): Sara's soups and more the story behind this is I thought this game was going to be making non stop soups so that's were it came from. Very simple actually.

Level:39

Food Club:my food club name is Any Buddy Can Cook I'm one of the managers along side peppa owner, kk, and simoane love the group of people that is in this group we all work together.

How long have you been playing the game: I have been playing since early January when healthy start event was going on.

Favorite dish to cook:I love to cook grilled fish love how the grill moves

What country/city do you play FoodStreet from?Greeley, Colorado

Favorite thing about Food Street: I love the chat room because it helps us by talking to work together and be more connected as a team

Favorite thing about the Food Street community: I love the fact that there are many Facebook groups out there so we can know what is happening

How do you contribute to making the Food Street community awesome ( in or out of the game)?I help out with trucks revive trees and bushes everyday I'm playing this game

Anything else you would like the community to know about you?there really isn't much to say about myself only that I love this game and I am a VIP member of food street

20. rainstormiee

Hey, weren't you one of the gem winners from Ricky's last stream? ;) Welcome to the forum! :)