1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help, Starting To Get Angry :(

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Momo, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Momo

Momo New in town!

Hey all,
    I need an answer for this picture. And please don't come with the "it's a random drop" thing, couse as you see, it isn't random for me. I get this single gem ALL THE TIME!!!!! I need other gems. If it's a gem drop, then it's only fire gem, and i'm starting to get sick of this. If they can't solve this "drop bug" i will just quit the game, as there is no meaning in playing and grinding just to have diamonds to buy gems, it's just boring as hell.
    Thank you

Ps: i'm even up for a two for one exchange, to get another gem for two fire

Attached Files:

• Gem.png
      Gem.png
      File size:
      297 KB
      Views:
  2. Kristono Sugiarto

Kristono Sugiarto Villager

hi @Momo welcome to the forum :)

Hmm this forum is so long died. So sad, I even create a polling for this game updates. You can check on the Feedback categories.

However, yes it's random but with different percentages, I believe old members on this forum already discuss it often in long time ago lols. But basically you can try to experiment on different area of monster, and which one that drop wind (or specific) gems that you want. :)

Sorry, me myself so forgot which area that provide it better, you can try digging on this forum about it (if you really want, cos it will be buried on certain page in certain thread) lols

Anw, happy hunting! :D

3. Momo

Momo New in town!

Hey Kristono,
    Thank you for the answer, i didn't know that this game was abandoned. I got these gems on different lands, that's why i got angry, couse if i get them on one land, than it's ok, bit i got these all over the map, and getting 15 of one kind, while i got alltogether 5 of the other 3 kind... it pisses me of :D But will look around the forum, maybe i get some usefull info :)
    Thanks again, and have a nice day!

Kristono Sugiarto likes this.
  4. Momo

Momo New in town!

Just finished with ALL the threads! And the only information in the end is: random... Nice... :(

5. Kristono Sugiarto

Hi @Momo yeah, we all the old player also really pissed off and so sad. Anw, yeah sorry about that, the motto of our in this forum about gems (which is always become the hottest topic to talk for) is KEEP HUNTING :D lols

But no worries, when you got on your rhythm, you will find yourself full of gems and lack of other resources :D Happened to me..

6. Andro Gynus

Andro Gynus Villager

Hi Momo, welcome to the forum! Glad to see that there are still towners out there intrerested in this game. I completely understand your frustration about the gems but (please don't throw anything deadly at me for saying this), they really are dropped at random. *makes a quick dodge*

At the moment, I also have about 10 fire gems and still waiting for those elusive wind gems. I have just started an experiment killing only flying monsters around my town to see if they would be carrying wind gems with them. I know it's probably useless but it's worth a try. I'll let you know if I see any improvement.. :D

Kristono Sugiarto likes this.
  7. Momo

Momo New in town!

Hey Andro,
    First of all, you are lucky you dodged :D You know what they say about killing with just a gaze ;) Good luck with your experiment, hopefully something good will come out of it.
    Dear Kristono,
    I have a great idea, i give you the other resources, and you can give me some gem, deal? :D At the moment i think i have already every other material what i will need till i upgrade everything, get the heroes, and lands, so the only things i need are gems and ofcourse bloodstone :)

8. Kristono Sugiarto

Uh Oh, you also mentioned Bloodstone now :O and you want it by trade with resources :S lols

9. Andro Gynus

Andro Gynus Villager

Oh yeah, I've met a few who are particularly skilled at throwing dagger looks, hehe! As for my experiment, it looks like the the element in which the monsters live has nothing to do with the gems they carry. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to keep looking...

10. Momo

Momo New in town!

You know Kristono, for me bloodstone isn't that nerve wracking, couse there is only one kind, and tough it comes slow, you know that until you keep killing you will get some at some point. While gems are harder, couse as we all see, killing 24/7 can leave you with full of one kind, while you still can't get anywhere, couse you miss the other one... So yea, i would love to have some of those as well, but i can get at least that for sure, if i let my bloodthirsty side run wild :D