1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main Drawbacks

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DavidAW, Dec 23, 2015.

1. DavidAW

DavidAW New in town!

Hey all,

I've been playing the game for about a year, and it has been a nice way to take up the extra minutes of waiting for things in my daily life.

That said, there are some really annoying things that hold the game back. First, I work abroad, so I am not allowed to purchase the diamonds, which as you can guess, makes the game move at an astronomically slow pace.

Secondly, the chances/odds of getting certain gems are bizarrely and extraordinarily small. The only way to get them is to kill monsters. But, what you get when you make a kill is clearly unbalanced, and not in a challenging way, just in a crazy way. For example, in my game, the chances of getting a fire gem or wind gem are nearly 1 in 1000. That's ridiculous. Chances of getting an elixir is about 1/3, Fairy dust 1/4, Goods/Supplies 1/5 or so. With fire gems, wind gems, and water gems (not to mention Bloodstones...) nearly impossible to get, it makes progressing nearly impossible and playing the game nearly pointless when you get to a certain point. You need Chaos Spells and Calm Spells at later stages, period. And you cannot get them. I guess if you can buy diamonds, you just have to waste money on the game, which is crazy, but I don't even have that choice, as my game doesn't permit me to buy diamonds, as I stated above. Another strange thing is that I've needed chaos spells for months and months and months now, and in that time I've gotten exactly two fire gems and zero wind gems, but, insanely, I have 14 earth gems and don't even need calm spells!

Very frustrating. But, this post is most likely in vain, as looking through recent posts, it seems the developers have abandoned the players of this game.