1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Game

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pookie, Jan 18, 2016.

1. pookie

pookie New in town!

Dl game to my tablet made me start over. I went on phone n it went back to n level 1 also. Un installed n reinstalled like I was told to played tutorial n no luck only level 1 available on both things. Game lost forever?

2. The Town Wizard

Staff The Town Wizard

Hi Pookie, really sorry to hear the issue you are experiencing.

When you downloaded and started the game on the tablet, was there a pop up mentioning something about the which progress you want to keep, the one on the device or the cloud?

I am afraid it sounds like the new game progress on the tablet was set to overwrite the one saved in the cloud, and has therefore also replaced the progress on your phone. If that is indeed the case, your previous progress on the phone is gone.

There is one possibility that you may get some of the progress back, but it depends on if you have ever made some backup of the app data on your computer and how old that backup is. If you have done so in the past, you may be able to retrieve some of the old progress by restoring app data from the backup saved on the computer.

If this does not help, please do not hesitate to contact support@supersolid.com and point them to the URL of this thread. The customer support team will be able to help you with lost purchases.

Again I am very sorry for the inconvenience :(