1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Food Clubs Race Against Same Size Food Clubs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yummy in tummy, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Yummy in tummy

Yummy in tummy New in town!

HI supersolid,
    I'm love this game awesome job . I have only been playing for around 2 mths now and I'm only level 28 1/2 . I was wondering on food club events does clubs with 20 players race against clubs with 7 or 8 players ? I'm asking because I'm manager and our owner is the same level as I am , we have 17 in club but only 4 to 6 that even race or play amazingly we won 3rd last event . I have put post and invites to club . I'm the only reason we have not kicked our ghosters players ( ones that join and you never see them because they don't play , there level doesn't go up they are just there . ) is to get more to join club if club number goes low less will want to join . We all we do is ask for everyone to help and do there best , its ok if they can only do a little. We have fun , helpful and friendly . But we want players that will actually play . What's your advice for us to do?

2. rainstormiee

Volunteer Moderator rainstormiee

Clubs are paired based on the time they reach the 5k point minimum. :) Unfortunately it has nothing to do with levels or the number of the players.