1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Tree

Discussion in 'Guides & Tips' started by DennyDanno, Sep 12, 2015.

1. DennyDanno

DennyDanno New in town!

How do I restore an Apple tree once I got the apples?
    I select the "Risane" green button, a red hand appears, But then nothing happens...
    Thanks for your suggestions!

Matt Kuykendall likes this.
  2. Tyrant

Tyrant Villager

Hi DennyDanno. The solution is simple. After u pressed the risane button u have to wait until someone visit your restaurant and click on that tree. You will see then the picture and name of this person/ restaurant above that tree.Have u never noticed that on certain restaurants is this particular hand. That means they need help. Either way with their food truck order or reviving a tree or another type of fruit plant. Hope i could help. Sorry english is not my mothertongue

Matt Kuykendall likes this.
  3. Matt Kuykendall

Matt Kuykendall New in town!

I Also have a question . How do I revive a already dead tree

4. Tyrant

Tyrant Villager

Hi Matt. There is just one answer for you. Call the lumberjack :D
    After a tree got already revived once the tree is dead. You can eliminate him by spending a saw or just put him on the side. Sorry buddy there is no mysterious voodoo magic trick to make dead trees alive again;)

5. Icicle

Icicle Villager

With the dead trees and bushes, can you please make it to buy the saws with coins instead of gems

6. Tyrant

Tyrant Villager

Hi Rainie. as far as I know there is no possible option to pay a saw with gems. Just coins. Or getting it for free through a random item drop, free daily spin or as a reward for watching an Ad Clip. We concider gems as "diamonds"just to stay clear on that.
    If u have more questions feel free to ask

7. JTNun

JTNun New in town!

This may be a silly thing to ask, but is there a way to prevent the tree from dying? I've noticed that sometimes they wither after you take the last apple, and sometimes they bear fruit again.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  8. Tyrant

Tyrant Villager

Hello JTNun,
    techmically it's not possible. After havesting once the will grow back by themself after the next time u have to ask for help to get them grow back and that's the last time before the tree dies.

Snowy and JTNun like this.
  9. brw9sugr69

brw9sugr69 New in town!

Reviving the trees needs to be changed in some way to make it a little easier BOTTOM LINE.

Snowy and Johjstc like this.
  10. shubhampatidar

shubhampatidar New in town!

I have A question, How to grow a good apple plants in Nursery.

11. Snowy

Snowy New in town!

There has to be a better way to remove dead trees and bushes. The saws and gloves never come as often as the trees die!! Please.

12. Snowy

Snowy New in town!

I've been checking back. I know about reviving the trees. That's not the solution to our valuable land plots eaten up by dead trees that we don't have the means to remove. What about allowing a visitor remove one dead tree per day by just clicking it? Saws and gloves don't come often enough to get rid of the dead bushes and trees reasonably. Besides, real trees don't die after one season of production, they can live a hundred years when properly treated

Windflower likes this.
  13. Windflower

Windflower New in town!

I really think it would be a good idea for the game to introduce a compost bin for the dead trees and bushes, as an alternative to the saws and gloves. Like, mark them for composting and they disappear in 3 days. Teaches a good ecological lesson and would help with the scarcity of gloves and saws.